Important Shipping Information
Shipping Date Defined
- The ship date is the date your product leaves our facility. This is not the arrival date.
- Daily shipping on balsam products will begin the Monday after Thanksgiving. If you require an earlier ship date please notify us.
- Orders placed before November 23th may request a specific ship date.
- Orders placed after November 23th will be shipped on a 1st in 1st out basis. If a ship date is requested at this point we will do everything possible to honor it.
- The ship date is the date the product leaves our facility.
- Most orders are processed and shipped in 3 days or less. Important Note: Orders placed from November 23rd to December 4th may require up to 5 days for processing.
- Place your order as soon as possible so it can be processed and shipped without delay.
Arrival Date Defined
- Arrival date is the estimated date the product will arrive at the recipients address. Arrival dates cannot be guaranteed.
- We have NO control over the date your product will arrive unless upgraded shipping is requested.
- Once the product leaves our facility we have no control over the time in transit.
- See below for help estimating arrival date with the UPS time in transit chart
UPS Estimated Time-In-Transit from Maine Made Christmas
(Columbia Falls, Maine)
This time in transit map, may be used to estimate an arrival date. We do not guarantee the arrival of a product on a specific date unless you pay for an upgraded shipping service,
Please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or holidays as transit days. Time in transit does not include day of pickup.
Some Important Information to Remember
- Place your order as early as possible so it can be processed and shipped without delay.
- UPS does not ship to P.O. Box's. Orders sent to P.O. Box's are shipped USPS (United States Postal Service), an additional $10.00 for shipping may be needed.
- Include phone number with shipping address to help insure timely delivery.
- The published price for shipping, on each product, is for Standard UPS Ground Service.
- Daily shipping on balsam products begins November 30th. Orders will be processed using the first in, first out method. If
you require a ship date earlier than December 1st, please notify us.
We are not able to ship on Saturdays or Sundays. UPS does not deliver on weekends, shipping is not available on November 26th or 27th.
- Orders placed before November 23th may request a specific ship date. The ship date is defined as the day a product leaves our facility.
- Most orders are processed and shipped in 3 days or less.
- Important Note: Orders placed from November 23rd to December 4th may require up to 5 days for processing.
- Arrival dates cannot be guaranteed.
- When purchasing balsam as gifts you may want to notify the recipient of their live product to insure it does not get placed by heat.
- Orders placed on December 15th or later, for products requiring 5 to 6 days transit time (see map) should request upgraded shipping to ensure Christmas delivery.
- Orders placed on December 16th or later, for products requiring 4 or more days transit time (see map) should request upgraded shipping to ensure Christmas delivery.
- Orders placed on December 22nd or later, for products requiring 3 or more days transit time (see map) should request upgraded shipping to ensure Christmas delivery.
- All orders placed on December 23rd or later, should request upgraded shipping to ensure Christmas delivery.
- Orders placed beyond the dates stated above that do not request shipping upgrades will be shipped Standard UPS Ground.
- Maine Made Christmas has achieved the highest rating possible from the Better Business Bureau!
- If you like our site, please share it!
- Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Choose Maine Made Christmas
- Important Shipping Information
- Printable Order Form
- Frosty Morning Wreath NEW!
- Classic Christmas Wreath
- Maine Wild Blueberry Wreath
- 24" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- 30" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- Ribbon Candy Balsam Wreath
- Simply Elegant Christmas Wreath
- Winter Holly Wreath
- Undecorated Balsam Wreaths
- Winter Centerpiece
- Winter Holly Centerpiece
- Home for the Holidays Centerpiece
- Maine Wild Blueberry Centerpiece
- Traditional Balsam Centerpiece
- Ribbon Candy Centerpiece
- State of Maine Centerpiece
- Classic Kissing Ball
- Plaid Kissing Ball
- Bar Harbor Kissing Ball
- Acadia Kissing Ball
- Victorian Kissing Ball
- Williamsburg Kissing Ball
- Why We Use Balsam Fir
- About Maine Balsam Christmas Wreaths
- Suggested Sites
- Christmas Traditions & Legends
- How to Make Your Own Wreath
Join Our Mailing List
- Receive occasional seasonal reminders and new product information.