Fundraising Overview and Suggestions
Your organization will be provided with a downloadable and printable product flyer as seen to the right, this image is compressed and the size has been reduced.
The flyer contains color pictures with product descriptions, and order form, and the option for your customers to take advantage of our Direct Ship Program.
Direct Ship allows you to not only sell fundraiser products to your customers for hand delivery or local pickup, but to also take customer orders that require shipping to other addresses. This program allows your customers to send your fundraiser products to family, friends or business acquaintances in other towns or states. Making your customers aware of this option can substantially increase your sales.
You set the selling price for your products on this flyer.
Hint: Locate someone with a high quality printer (if you do not have
one) to get the best print possible.
*Use a rubber stamp to put your contact information and prices on the master flyer and order form. (See bottom of flyer)
Hint: You can also use your graphics program to input your prices and
contact info. (See bottom of flyer)
*After printing your master copies make as many color copies as you need.
Hint: Check with a company that has a color copier about donating
what copies you may need.
*Set your own selling price and order by date.
Hint: Hang a flyer in a company break room or high traffic areas so interested people can call to have a sales representative come by.
The wreaths were wonderful this year---thank you!!!
Plymouth Congo Church
- If you like our site, please share it!
- Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Choose Maine Made Christmas
- Important Shipping Information
- Printable Order Form
- Frosty Morning Wreath NEW!
- Classic Christmas Wreath
- Maine Wild Blueberry Wreath
- 24" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- 30" Traditional Balsam Wreath
- Ribbon Candy Balsam Wreath
- Simply Elegant Christmas Wreath
- Winter Holly Wreath
- Undecorated Balsam Wreaths
- Winter Centerpiece
- Winter Holly Centerpiece
- Home for the Holidays Centerpiece
- Maine Wild Blueberry Centerpiece
- Traditional Balsam Centerpiece
- Ribbon Candy Centerpiece
- State of Maine Centerpiece
- Classic Kissing Ball
- Plaid Kissing Ball
- Bar Harbor Kissing Ball
- Acadia Kissing Ball
- Victorian Kissing Ball
- Williamsburg Kissing Ball
- Why We Use Balsam Fir
- About Maine Balsam Christmas Wreaths
- Suggested Sites
- Christmas Traditions & Legends
- How to Make Your Own Wreath
Join Our Mailing List
- Receive occasional seasonal reminders and new product information.